From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>

net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c: In function `alloc_ieee80211':
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c:141: `ieee80211_crypt_deinit_handler' undeclared (first use in this function)
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c:141: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c:141: for each function it appears in.)
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c: In function `free_ieee80211':
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c:167: warning: implicit declaration of function `ieee80211_crypt_deinit_entries'
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c:172: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c:173: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c:173: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c:174: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

Cc: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
---

 net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff -puN net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c~ieee80211_module-build-fixes net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c
--- devel/net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c~ieee80211_module-build-fixes	2005-07-26 00:37:48.000000000 -0700
+++ devel-akpm/net/ieee80211/ieee80211_module.c	2005-07-26 00:37:48.000000000 -0700
@@ -52,6 +52,7 @@
 #include <net/arp.h>
 
 #include <net/ieee80211.h>
+#include <net/ieee80211_crypt.h>
 
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("802.11 data/management/control stack");
 MODULE_AUTHOR("Copyright (C) 2004 Intel Corporation <[email-masked]>");
_